29.9.12

Little Tiny Baby - Zitten (cover)

Clearly I'm not over my Korean indie phase...nor with Zitten..or with that drama Triple. There's something about open-ended dramas that leaves me shifting around on my bed at night. And something about Zitten's voice that follows me even as I brush my teeth in the morning.

Ah, this must be love. LOL.

Again, Zitten, please don't mistake this cover as a move to offend you. It's meant to do the exact opposite. However, if it really bothers you, just post a comment and I'll delete it in a heartbeat...for you. Haha! If it isn't obvious yet, I'm a fan. And yes, I'm speaking as if you actually ARE reading my blog. Hashtag "going mental."

So this is another one of Zitten's songs on the Triple soundtrack called Little Tiny Baby. It's the song that almost made me approve of the forbidden pairing in the drama. I hear this song on their scene and I forget the age gap issue. Zitten sure is powerful. :P

I couldn't find chords for this online so I played it by ear.

Okay, I wrote that to make me sound talented. But really, I just experimented on the seven chords I know and luckily found the combination that got the right melody. :) See chords below.  Again, the lyrics are from this blog: http://romanization.wordpress.com/2009/07/01/triple-ost-zitten-feat-taru-little-tiny-baby/
I'm positive I messed up the pronunciation of some words--if not all of them--so I apologize in advance.í

[EDIT: Video temporarily deleted.]

CHORDS:
                  C
You're my little tiny baby 
              Em
eonjena nareul bichun byeolbit
             F                                           G

eoduun bame hangaunde namaneul bichuneun deungdae
                 C
You're My Little Tiny Fairy

              Em
eonjena nareul boneun nunbit
             F                                           G

eoduun bame hangaunde namaneul gidarineunde 

Dm                                   G
neomu meolji anke niga seoitgil
Dm                                   G
neomu keuji anke soksagyeojugil
Dm 

neomu neutjianke naega
F                                         Dm                                G

geudae apeun maeumsoge deureogalsuman itdamyeon


Just repeat this set throughout the whole song. I have to say, posting chords makes me feel so...professional. Haha! What?! This is my blog so let me be the star here. :P

No comments: