19.3.14

Letting Go.

I finally give up. I feel a looming move from you (unintenional, of course, since you never really knew your effect on me) that would force reality into my stubborn heart brain heart. I'm cutting the string before it pulls me down. See you when I see you.

I won't say I'm happy for you, when I'm obviously not. But I will leave as unnoticeably as possible. For you. You won't even know I was here. 


Did you ever?


Yes, I'm bitter. Blame it on hope. But I'm not going to do something about it anyway, so you can have some peace of mind...while I try to find my way out of the world I built around you, made purely out of expectations. I know that a permanent separation is imminent, and I'm not even talking physical distance. So be happy. Be fulfilled. I will be fine before you know it.

No comments: