7.9.12

Boredom



This was supposed to be a song, but i cant get the melody of the chorus so I'll leave it like this. Oh yeah, I'm LAZEH.

***
Doodling rings and hearts and names and
Glancing at the office clock
There’s nothing else to do
How long til this day’s through?

As I walk home I stand aside
As I wait for the traffic light
To switch from green to red
How far is home ahead?

Watch the clock you're running out of time but
It takes years for an hour to go by
You scream out of boredom and that’s one second, fifty-nine more
For you to live through just  a minute of this…

Play your mp3s and tap your
Fingers on the table but
You seem to’ve heard them all
Same songs you had before

Sat and stared right at the wall and
Words began to clutter so
I tried to write them all
And hummed them to a song

Watch the clock you're running out of time but
It takes years for an hour to go by
You go on and hum this melody and that’s a minute, fifty-nine more
For you to live through just  an hour of this…

Life goes on and on and on
And on and on my life goes on
A straight line with no end
Has fate intervened yet?

**posted on old Tumblr site 10.10.09

No comments: