7.9.12

[VIDEO] My Heart Only Knows (An Original Song)



Poor audio.. sorry. I just recorded this on my phone. Talk about hard times. The lyrics of the song are pretty self-explanatory so…anyway, that’s still me on the guitar by the way. skill’s still rough around the edges but it gets me by.


**posted on old Tumblr site 10.10.09

 



***
Walking on two different roads
It's over for us now
Was s'pposed to be there with you
But I made it bad somehow

Now I'm tryin' to erase
Your words, your touch, your face
But my heart still seems to know
Your name

Cleared my mind off thoughts of you
with cigarettes and wine
I laugh & smile like I'm just fine
You should know it's a lie

'Cause I still haven't erased
Your words, your touch, your face
And my heart still seems to know
Your name

And when someday at last
Now has become the past
We'd finally cross paths
I'd say I can't stay...
...away

'Cause my heart only knows
Your name

No comments: