11.4.14

[VIDEO] All I'll Ever Need (An Original Song)





I wrote this song last year and forgot about it. Lol. This is my understanding of John Mayer and Katy Perry's Who You Love. Make way for my awesome falsettos. hohoho. Plus the laziest strumming you'll ever hear in your life. It actually sounds like the intro to my other song, Dreamer's Confession. But who cares. ;)

***
I care more about you than I'd want to
I care more about you than I should
And when I start thinking about you
I'd stop myself
If I could...
If I could

Sue me, I'm careless
Led myself into this
I know what we can only be
Pushed my luck deliberately

Chorus:
Caught me, caught me off guard
An unexpected irony
The one I swore I'd never want
Is all I'll ever need

Stop leaving me sleepless
I don't need you in my dreams
But when the sun wakes me in the morning
You're the 1st thing that I see...
You're all I see

No comments: