27.2.15

[VIDEO] Unplayed Pee-Ya-Noe

We all know I'm a musical prodigy, right? If my previous videos weren't enough, here's another one of me playing the keyboard that could end Maksim's career right off the bat.

I was cleaning my hard drive when I found these old self-videos I did some 4-5 years ago. Whenever I'd come home when I was still working in Manila, I would always hold a concert at the attic, so the neighbors would know I've arrived. LOL. I'm sure they enjoyed my performance. They were so lucky I did it for free. How generous am I?

Anyway, here it is for Flashback Friday...my 3-song set (all 3 songs only partially played), with my Looney Toons shirt and Nokia non-smartphone.

p.s. The keyboard-playing could be a pain to watch by itself so please don't mind the singing. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

 

No comments: