16.2.15

Love, Rosie: Dancing-on-air Happy

I watched Love, Rosie last night. I didn't realize it was based on Cecelia Ahern's book of the same title until an ex-colleague told me on Facebook. Anyway, so very few worthy chick flicks these days ever since Meg Ryan got too old to make one. Glad some producers are now cutting costs on writers and are making movies out of paperbacks instead. I need to read the actual book, but the movie wasn't bad. It tickled every little hopeless romantic bone in my body and added enough drama to make the ending [SPOILER...kind of] more satisfying.

Bottomline: A man and a woman can never be just friends. Unless, of course, there are like, 5 of you in a group or something. But just you and him...and just bestfriends? Not buying it.

That said, where do these women get these kinds of guy friends? I strongly think there's a shortage here so if anyone can please alert the society about this so we can address this issue. I mean, what guy says these kinds of things:
“You deserve someone who loves you with every single beat of his heart, someone who thinks about you constantly, someone who spends every minute of every day just wondering what you’re doing, where you are, who you’re with, and if you’re OK. You need someone who can help you reach your dreams and protect you from your fears. You need someone who will treat you with respect, love every part of you, especially your flaws. You should be with someone who could make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy.” 

WHERE is the guy who will write me this letter? I mean, hello, don't I deserve to be happy, too? Did he send it to the wrong address? Lol.

Anyway, while we wait for the universe to catch up on women's needs, the movie got some good songs on its soundtrack... some were not on the official one, but thankfully some people were able to list them down (like, what song played on which scene. How awesome is that). Not everything's on Youtube and I ended up opening unknown streaming sites just to listen to some of the tracks. But I'll make life easier for you guys and post the links below.

By the way, I know Lily Allen's popular but I never really had the chance to listen to her songs until last night. I love her now.


1. Youtube playlist




2. Alive by Zach Ziskin (not sure if this is the right one because isn't Zach supposed to be guy....): http://www.speew.com/audio/alive-full-mix-1160276






3. Prove Them Wrong by Mike Pelanconi & Winston Francis: http://m.killertracks.com/en/Browse/Labels/CD%20Listing/CD%20Details/Track%20Details.aspx?cdId=7248&wId=463668





4. Playlist with instrumental tracks by Ralf Wengenmayr: http://player.qobuz.com/#!/album/0884463669901





No comments: