23.3.15

I DEFY YOU, STARS!


I am wearing my black dress, with my black hat, and a pair of very dark, very round sunglasses that will cover my eyes and the trail of tears on my cheeks.



I just heard the news that Lee Min Ho is dating Bae Suzy (that's really her surname. She's not my "bae" lol). 

WHY?

How can you do this to me, Lee Min Ho?



This is really shallow but I avoided watching City Hunter because I know LMH was dating his costar in that drama in real life. LOL. I know it's OA but it's true. 

But then, just today on the news...Suzy. That girl pretty much has everything and now she has to take Lee Min Ho from me? Life is so cruel.




I personally think fate is against us. I was working in Manila during LMH's prime years as Gu Jun Pyo and he never once visited to promote Boys Over Flowers, even as it was practically the only program Pinoys watched on primetime TV. I was still living in Manila 4 years after the BOF hype, and still there was no news of him coming. In 2010, my former company even had a trip to Seoul, but I only saw him on the packaging of chocolate boxes at a duty free shop. I visited again in 2011, but still nothing. Then when I decided to leave Manila and went back to my hometown, he signed as an endorser for Bench and flew to Manila...TWICE. And also when I went to Seoul again last year, he was in Manila! Talk about star-crossed lovers. ("lovers" talaga? #ambisyosa).


Oh well, I'm not giving up. I will eventually meet LMH in person and he will forget about Suzy. Suzy who?

Please don't take this entry seriously. Lol. I actually was just shocked that they'd be together. Plus, I'm really enjoying these GIFs. Nakakadagdag arte.

The salisi stories are true though. Do you think LMH is aware of my obsession with him and is avoiding me on purpose? Lol. Ako na ang worthy na ika-stress ni Lee Min Ho.




No comments: