23.1.16

Before Someone Gets Hurt

WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

It's been a while since I've listened to A Fine Frenzy. I think the last ones on my playlist were You Picked Me and Borrowed Time. It's nice to hear her again. This one's lyrics are very simple, but I loved the twist at the end.
Basically the whole song has the girl saying she'll practically do ANYTHING for the man she loves....

Anything BUT tell him how she feels. And she left before someone gets hurt -- I don't know if she meant the guy, or herself. Sad, sad, sad...and hits very, very close to home.

"Didn't know how to say the words...I left before someone got hurt. It was what I wouldn't do...if I had you. It was what I wouldn't do...when I had you."
P.S. Yes, I just posted 2 songs in one day. I'm soundtripping on Spotify so maybe this might not even be the last entry for today. LOL.

No comments: