3.7.16

Stuck In A Free Fall




Got a rock song in my head for this.

***
I need a good shake
Somebody wake me
Somewhere in the middle
I've lost gravity
Cannot move at all
I'm stuck in a free fall

Left foot, right foot
Counting the steps
Looking down on my feet
Won't somebody lift me?

This way or that way
Where do I go?
Each road ends in a fork
And I can't see
If I'm coming or leaving home

'Cause you turn life around
Or you'll run in circles
Push your limits
Or they will pull you down

It's just one of these things:
You have all or got none
But either way
One will lead to the other one
When you got nothing
You can get anything
When you've got everything
Then what else is there to long for?

Build me parallel walls
To give some direction
'Cause right now this meadow
Is too vast to run around on

Maybe I got tired of resisting
Maybe I've tried everything
Wasn't long before I found myself
Floating aimlessly mid-air

I need a good shake
somebody wake me
somewhere in the middle
I've lost gravity
Cannot move at all
I'm stuck in a free fall

No comments: