1.7.14

He Now Belongs To You

I had a dream last night and it was so vivid I can still remember every scene now. It was about the girlfriend of my special someone walking up to me and yelling at me about how she's noticing that "our" guy actually has feelings for me and seems happier when I'm with him than when he's with her. Obviously at that moment I didn't realize it was a dream and I was all, "So, I was right all along." I felt overwhelmed and maybe even overjoyed and good thing it wasn't real because at the end I actually shook the girl's hand and said something like, "I'm sorry, but I promise I'll take care of him for you" as if she and I were the runner up and the grand winner in the competition. LOL.

It's funny how it was a dream of him but through her. I don't know why I had it, when I wasn't thinking of him lately, more so, her. And then I realized it's July 1st now. July. The month. Maybe my subconscious is giving a me a happy memory--even though it's not real--so I can say goodbye. UGH. I need a drink. And a distraction.

EDIT: I'm having second thoughts about doing a "recording" (lol feeling pro) for this song because the lyrics are too Taylor Swift cotton-candy-ish I can't even...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woke from a dream
Crying
This time, the scenes, they felt so true
She came to me
Trying
To tell me what I meant to you

She said:
Right now you make me mad
Make me scared 'cause I know

His smile is different when you're near
His eyes a different hue
Only when you're gone
That's when he looks at me
You see, I only come after you

I held my head
Crying
'Cause it wasn't just me after all
Despite her
I felt like flying
Don't know why we didn't see it
When we obviously were fated

I'm sorry for this mess
I should have guessed long ago

My smile is different when he's near
My eyes a different hue
But when I left
You appeared
I gave him up to you

As far as dreams go
The morning breaks my reverie
And I dried my eyes
As the sun ended a happy fake memory

His smile was different when I'm near
His eyes a different hue
But I woke up to the reality
He now belongs to you

:(

-end-

No comments: