26.3.16

Funny Post #1

I have mentioned in my About page that I would include funny anecdotes in this blog -- whether they be my own experiences or someone else's. Today's the Black Saturday and since there are no family trips and it's not exactly the best time to kill time by way of karaoke (lol), I will instead try to be more productive via blogging. I'm going to take a few pointers from the 22 Blog Prompts To Write Humor Posts as listed on BlogHer, or the 35 Blog Post Ideas by Best of Intentions, since some of the stuff they said seem interesting. :)

But first, let me post snippets of my Viber-sations with 2 of my favorite people, Jaja and Jedi. These 2 were my co-workers from my previous job, and having spent 5 (or more) days a week with them for almost 4 years, I think I would consider them as my friends (lelz). You would see them being mentioned more than a few times in my previous entries, since we've all traveled together as well, along with our other friends from work. 

We're now on separate paths -- with Jedi moving to a new company, and myself moving back to my hometown -- but no thanks to technology, we continue to connect with each other, mostly thru Viber. Come to think of it, we don't really have any business with each other anymore, but somehow we find it necessary to bug one another from time to time -- all for conversations that are absolutely worthless:

Disclaimer: Please don't take our conversations at face value. Every exchange (payabangan, okrayan) is all part of a friendly banter and we have known each other long enough to recognize that the other is only joking. All in the spirit of fun. ;)

Convo #1: Jedi's Diet Plan and Ginger Tea

Convo #2: The dress for Paolo and Cy's wedding and the sleeveless situation

Convo #3: The wedding gift for Pao and Cy (we planned to group together with the others and buy a couch for the couple for their wedding gift... but Jedi and I had other options.. lol)

Convo #4: Kalandian

Convo #6: The rich kids and the poor girl

Convo #7: The loose cycling shorts (Jedi borrowed my cycling shorts for Pao and Cy's wedding and forgot to give it back before I flew back to Davao. That pair of shorts wasn't exactly as tight as expected of cyclings...so the war on who's fatter starts. lol)

Convo #8: Lesson on grammar and how to hold an adult conversation

Convo #9: Jedi's career and her helpful friends (Jedi asked for our help to proofread her email before she sends it to the bosses. Jaja and I were of course very helpful.)


Convo #10: Bitter hearts (damay-damay sa araw ng mga puso)
  

Convo #11: The imported ensaymada 


Aaminin ko na. I miss these 2..mas magulo kapag personal kaming nagkikita e. Add to that our other friends from Starcom who were just as crazy. Good times, good times. 


No comments: